- I can order “liquid pumpkin pie” with a shot of whipped cream on top. Thank you Starbucks for the delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte! (free with my last precious giftcard because even though I love you Starbucks, I can NOT pay $5 for a cup of coffee…no matter how good it is.)
- My weekend plans revolve around a TN football game.
- I get to sew more (see reason #2)
- Every store has BBQ supplies on clearance to make room for the holiday supplies…oh wait, Hobby Lobby had Christmas stuff out in June…nevermind.
- The neighborhood looks like a deserted ghost town during the day.
- I get tired of shorts and tank tops…and sweating like a pig.
- I stop gravitating toward bright colors in the fabric store, and instead head for brown, red, orange, and cream.
- Craft fairs & Fall Festivals!
- I start to see the faint promise of red, orange, and gold from my kitchen window. I can’t wait to see this…