Fall is the perfect time for apple crafts and activities with kids! Seems like every year we take a trip to the apple orchard, make homemade applesauce, and do some of our favorite fun apple activities for kids. Last week’s Good Tips Tuesday had quite a few fall activities for kids, including apples! We’ve rounded up some of the favorite apple activities for kids to feature this week.
Apple Activities for Kids
9 Apple Recipes and Crafts | A Life in Balance
Apple Picking Math Felt Board | Munchkin and Bean
Apple Bet Match | Tiny Tots Adventure
Alphabet Learning with Apple Stamping | Growing Book By Book
Apple Stamping Craft | There’s Just One Mommy
Good Tips Tuesday
Now, let’s get to this week’s party!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Were you featured? Grab the button!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin & Sara