Making stained glass crafts or mosaic crafts is something we do a lot of at our house. They’re colorful, bright, and make us smile. Stained glass crafts are easy for kids to make with only a few household supplies–we always use sticky contact paper and tissue paper, but it isn’t the only way to make them. Check out these 5 Stained Glass Crafts for Kids that we found in last week’s Good Tips Tuesday link-up and be inspired to craft with your kids.
Litte Bird Suncatcher | Cutting Tiny Bites
Mosaic Buttons and Beads | Little Fingers Big Art
How to Make a Stained Glass Candle Holder | About Family Crafts
Sticky Paper Bookmark Craft | PreK Pages
Nature Sensory Bag Suncatcher | Hands On As We Grow
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia