Candy dipped Oreos have become a holiday tradition at our house! Since we love holiday Oreos so much, we had to make these St. Patrick’s Day Oreos. These mint creme filled, candy-dipped Oreos are perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day party, or just to have around so you don’t get pinched. These St. Patrick’s Day Oreos are easy to put together and can be a great way to get your kids in the kitchen with you. Since you loved our Peppermint Bark Oreos and our Valentine’s Day Oreos so much, we know you’ll love these St. Patrick’s Day Oreos, too!
St. Patrick’s Day Oreos
Make a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat for your family, friends, or as a gift for someone special!
- 1 package of Mint Oreos
- 1 bag of green candy melts (12 ounce)
- St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip each Oreo cookie into the melted candy halfway, then place on a parchment lined pan.
- Scatter sprinkles over the melted candy.
- Allow the cookies to harden completely before serving.
Tip: Only dip 4-5 Oreos in the candy melts at a time, then add the sprinkles on top. The candy melts harden very quickly!
St. Patrick’s Day Oreos are fun to gift to teachers, friends, and neighbors! Simply place them into a cute box or bag and attach a St. Patrick’s Day gift tag! These homemade St. Patrick’s Day treats are quick to make–they only take about 30 minutes from start to finish.
These are sure to please the little leprechauns you know!