I'm hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year, which means I'll be in the kitchen while the kids ask me a million times when it's time to eat. I usually try to have something to keep little hands busy while they wait for the turkey to be placed on the table, so I was excited to see some of the great ideas from last week's Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party! These are a fresh twist on some traditional Thanksgiving activities for kids.
4 Easy Activities for Waiting on the Turkey
Beaded Feathers Thanksgiving Turkey Craft | Stay At Home Educator
Letter Feather Turkey | Growing Book by Book
Paper Plate Turkey Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Heather @ Golden Reflections Blog's board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, and The Gracious Wife to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, & Michelle