- 1 Devil's Food Cake mix
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk, (NOT evaporated milk!)
- 1 jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 4 Butterfinger Candy Bars, (crushed)
- Bake the Devil’s Food Cake Mix as directed.
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven, poke holes in the cake with the handle of your spatula, spoon, or anything else you can get your hands on. Make lots of holes!
- Immediately pour the Sweetened Condensed Milk over the cake. Spread it with your spatula, making sure to direct it into the holes you poked in the cake.
- Pour the Caramel Ice Cream Topping on next. Spread the topping into the holes of the cake and around the edge.
- Let the cake cool. I usually make the cake the night before and place the cake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Spread Cool Whip over the cake.
- Crumble the Butterfinger candy bar and spread over the top of the cake. I usually take a meat tenderizing mallet and gently pound the candy bar to break it into pieces, but not break the packaging and make a mess. Or, you can place the candy bars into a plastic bag and use a hammer to break the candy bar into pieces.
This cake should be refrigerated and is best when chilled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 383mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.
3. Immediately pour the Sweetened Condensed Milk over the cake. Spread it with your spatula, making sure to direct it into the holes you poked in the cake.