Rainy days can be some of the hardest for moms of active kids. I like to save some of the easy kids activities for rainy days to help us from going stir-crazy. Without a few fun rainy day activities up my sleeve, my kids will bicker and bounce of the walls until the last raindrop. Here's a list of 5 Fun Rainy Day Activities from last week's Good Tips Tuesday link-up to help you get through the next day you and the kids are stuck indoors. Have fun!
Simple and Fast Science Experiments | Science Kiddo
Beehive Fine Motor Activity | Pre-K Pages
Play Dough Insects | A Little Pinch of Perfect
10 Lego Math Activities for Preschoolers
Ocean Sensory Bin | Pre-K Pages
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Heather @ Golden Reflections Blog's board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
[inlinkz_linkup id=513281 mode=1]
Sunday 31st of May 2015
These are some cute activities for kids!
5 Stained Glass Crafts for Kids | Happy Brown House
Thursday 14th of May 2015
[…] the only way to make them. Check out these 5 Stained Glass Crafts for Kids that we found in last week’s Good Tips Tuesday link-up and be inspired to craft with your […]
Vanessa @Pre-K Pages
Thursday 30th of April 2015
Thank you for featuring the Beehive Fine Motor Activity and the Ocean Sensory Bin from Pre-K Pages this week!
Thursday 30th of April 2015
You're welcome! They are so cute!
Monday 27th of April 2015
Thanks for the feature! I shared this post on my social media pages :)