It's been a while since I've been able to participate in Good Tips Tuesday due to the adoption craziness this summer, but I'm so excited to be back! This week we're featuring Easy School Lunch & Snack Ideas--perfect for Back to School and fall sports season.
Kid Friendly Mexican Nacho Dip Recipes - Super Mommy Club
12 After School Snack Ideas - There’s Just One Mommy
Fruit of the Spirit Snack Activity - Christianity Cove
6 Back to School Lunch Ideas - A Girl in Paradise
Quick and Easy Healthy School Lunches - Sunshine And Hurricanes
Now, let's get to this week's party!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Were you featured? Grab the button!
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin & Sara
[inlinkz_linkup id=441820 mode=1]