The two words every mom hates hearing: I'm BORED! My kids know that if they tell me they're bored, I'll find them a chore, but maybe you're nicer than me. After the chore is done, I will help them figure out something to do. There were several activities in last week's Good Tips Tuesday that would be perfect summer boredom busters for kids. I picked these to feature because I knew my kids would love them, and if your kids are anything like mine, they will love them, too. Here's to a fun summer!
Flower Paint Printing | Mini Monets and Mommies
Rocket Flyers | Brain Power Boy
Finger Knitting | When We're At Home
Handprint Black-Eyed Susan Craft | Sunny Day Family
Flower Letter Matching | Tiny Tots Adventure
TMNT Seashells | There's Just one Mommy
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
[inlinkz_linkup id=530848 mode=1]