I love simple recipes. I mean, who doesn't? Summer demands simple. Or maybe it's me that demands simple recipes during summer. Either way, you'll be sure to find something new to try in these 5 Deliciously Simple Tasty Recipes that were linked up in last week's Good Tips Tuesday. These recipes would be perfect for your next cookout with friends and family.
Blueberry Corn Salad | Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Grilled Veggie Sandwich | Written Reality
Basil Pesto Tortellini Salad | Five Spot Green Living
Fruit Pizza Recipe (cooking with kids) | Sugar Aunts
Quinoa Kale Super Salad with Kefir Dressing | Momma Young At Home
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
[inlinkz_linkup id=530851 mode=1]