If you've been around here long enough, by now you know I'm all about hands on learning. Kids need hands-on learning activities to make the learning stick. Kids can manipulate the materials (tactile) and see (visual) the results. In a nutshell, hands-on learning involves more of the senses making it a multi-sensory experience--a great thing! There were some great ideas in last week's Good Tips Tuesday and today I'm sharing 5 Hands-on Learning Activities from the link-up. Be sure to check them out!
Counting Trees | Pre-K Pages
Shape Craft: Oval | Tiny Tots Adventure
Water Xylophone Science Experiment | Study At Home Mama
Ocean Themed Printable Clip Cards | A Little Pinch of Perfect
Smack the Number | Sunny Day Family
Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let's get to today's Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can't wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
[inlinkz_linkup id=540031 mode=1]