These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are so easy to make! If you place this cinnamon pretzel snack in a cute package, they would make a great Christmas neighbor gift, teacher gift, or just a special snack for the family. The cinnamon sugar mixed with the salty pretzels is a fantastic combo and everyone that has tried these loves them...so much that they can't stop eating them. Ahem, not that I would know anything about that.
*Affiliate links are present.*
I've placed the full recipe at the bottom of this post so you can print it and keep it. It's one you'll pull out often.
Making these cinnamon sugar pretzels is super easy and they won't take long to make. You'll be licking sweet cinnamon sugar off your fingers in no time.
These pretzels are sweet and salty perfection. I plan on having these and our Peppermint Bark Oreos to snack on during all of our holiday gatherings. I'm also packaging them up for all the special people in our life--neighbors, Sunday School teachers, and friends. With just a few ingredients, they are an easy and inexpensive gift idea.
Other Holiday Posts You Might Like
Things you'll need
Non Stick Parchment PaperPyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl SetSilicone Baking Mat - 2 PackCarrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut OilMcCormick Ground Cinnamon, 18 ozDomino Premium Pure Cane Granulated Sugar, 64 Ounce
- 5 cups mini pretzels
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and then sprinkle over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Place the pretzels on the baking sheet and distribute in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the coconut oil has absorbed.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 handful
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 388mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.