These Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make. They are perfect for the Christmas Cookie Exchange, Christmas neighbor gifts, or to leave out on Christmas Eve for Santa. Really, who doesn't love red velvet? These beautiful red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips just have Christmas written all over them.
These cookies need very little ingredients, so they're quick to pull to together. The beauty of these cake mix cookies is that you can exchange the cake mix and chocolate chips for other combinations. Can you imagine chocolate with peanut butter chips? Or even chocolate with nuts? Yum!
*Affiliate links are present.
Be sure to print out the recipe at the end of this post so you can keep it for the future.
First, you'll mix all the ingredients together. It's best to mix these by hand. The batter is thick and a mixer wouldn't work well.
Bake, let them cool, and enjoy them with a glass of milk.
Want other Christmas ideas?
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together. It is best to do this by hand. The batter will be thick.
- Using a cookie scoop, place scoops of cookie dough about 2 inches apart onto a cookie baking sheet covered in parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.