- 10 cups Chex cereal, (one small box)
- 2 cups Mini pretzels
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup Peanuts
- ½ cup Butter, (melted)
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, (optional)
- Place Chex cereal, pretzels, Cheerios, and peanuts in a large crockpot. Stir it to make an evenly distributed mix.
- Melt the butter and pour over the chex mix in the crockpot. Stir.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar on top. Stir again and add remaining half of brown sugar.
- Drizzle on the honey, vanilla and cinnamon (if using).
- Give the whole thing one final stir and then warm it in the crockpot on low for 2 hours, stirring approximately every half hour.
- Serve warm or cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 handful
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.